WA Sporting Car Club members now have the opportunity to accrue points towards Tarmac Sportz Championship and Series trophies.
There are 14 Tarmac Sportz rounds on offer in 2021 with each focused on one of four motorsport disciplines – Circuit Sprints, Time Challenge, Hillclimb or Point 2 Point. All the events suit a wide-range of experience levels, from those taking their first steps in motorsport to those who have been competing for years!
To be able to participate in a Tarmac Sportz event all you require is a Motorsport Australia Level Speed licence, car club membership (only WASCC members are eligible for Championship points), a helmet and a vehicle that meets safety requirements.
Awards on offer for The Championship are:
• WASCC Tarmac Sportz Championship – Outright
• WASCC Sprint Series – Outright
• WASCC Time Challenge Series – Outright
• WASCC Point2Point Series: P2P Sprint, P2P Time Challenge (Shootout)
• WASCC Hillclimb Series: H/C Sprint, H/C Time Challenge
For further Tarmac Sportz information including the calendar, entrant requirements and disciplines please see the Tarmac Sportz page of our website.