Friday 21st October 22, an extra Members’ Tuning Night has been announced from 5pm – 10pm.
Members’ Tuning Nights are a great opportunity to access the track with your daily drive, or test out your race car before then next meet!
* $95 per driver
* Register on the day
* Drivers must be a current member of WASCC
* Drivers must hold a current Motorsport Australia Speed Licence or better
* To participate in a Tuning Night, drivers MUST show their Motorsport Australia licence and WASCC membership card at the time of signing on
* An Australian Standards approved helmet must be worn
* Clothing must cover to the ankles, neck and wrists
* More information regarding apparel for drivers can be found on the Motorsport Australia website.
* No passengers are allowed
For more information please call the WASCC office on 9306 8022
New members are always welcome, for more information on membership head to: https://wascc.com.au/membership/