WA Sporting Car Club, in partnership with Electrical Group Training (EGT), brings you the Start Line range of educational and introductory days. These days are your entry point to enjoying motorsport and improving your driving skills on and off the track.
EGT Come & Try Sessions
One of our experienced instructors will sit in the passenger seat while you tackle vehicle handling exercises on the infield. Then put what you’ve learnt into practice on the main circuit.
- Infield and Circuit format
- Instructor Guidance
- 3 Hour session
- $295 (includes MSA Introductory Licence)
EGT Come and Try / EGT Competition Driving School
- Your own vehicle that is mechanically sound and capable of safely undertaking the activities.
- Helmet with a minimum of a AS1698 compliance sticker.
- We do have helmets for hire if you do not have your own.
- Long sleeve shirt, preferably cotton, long pants down to the ankle, preferably no polyester or similar.
- Enclosed footwear.
- Minimum age of 14 years old
Further information on how to prepare for these days will be sent to the participant after registration. Please see the calendar for event dates, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the mailing list.
Who is Electrical Group Training?
Our Start Line events sponsor Electrical Group Training (EGT) is the largest employer of electrical apprentices in Western Australia. Their apprentices are amongst the safest and best trained in the electro technology industry.
As a not-for-profit group training organisation, EGT employs and trains apprentices within the industry and places them with a host employer for an agreed period of time, in order to gain various on-the-job experience.
EGT provides opportunities to build lifelong careers, whilst delivering host employers with low risk, flexible, hassle-free employment solutions.