On Friday 18th November 2022, the WA Sporting Car Club would like to welcome it’s members to come down and give their supporters, family, friends and our volunteer officials rides around CARCO.com.au Raceway.
Entry will be $95 per car with log booked and non log booked cars welcome.
This event will be run under AASA, however no extra license will be required.
All forms will be available on the night for drivers and passengers.
For safety, scrutineering will be as per a regular tuning day and the onus is on the driver to ensure their vehicle is safe. A maximum of 10 cars at a time will be permitted on track at a time.
Important points to note:
- This is a members only event
- Drivers must wear long pants, long sleeves, enclosed shoes and Australian standards helmet. If they have race suits and FHR this is highly recommended but not required.
- Passengers must wear long pants, long sleeves, enclosed shoes and Australian standards helmet as minimum.
- Seats must be secured safely and have a lap sash belt at minimum.
- Minimum age limit is 14.
- Sign on will be on the day in the race office.
- Drivers and passengers will be provided a briefing when they sign on.
If you have any further queries, please contact the WA Sporting Car Club office during office hours.