The end of the 2022 season is upon us and we’ve got the food, the drinks, a DJ and a fantastic venue ready to go. Now all we need is you!
How will it work in 2022?
Proudly Sponsored by Burswood on Swan, this year every trophy winner will receive one ticket to the event. An email invitation and RSVP request will be sent to trophy winners. If trophy winners would like a partner, friends, crew or fan club to attend, additional tickets can be purchased through the WASCC Website and by contacting the Club.
All other members who would like to attend can buy tickets through the WASCC Website and by contacting the Club.
Each volunteer official will be provided one ticket to the event. An email invitation and RSVP request will be sent to each official. If attending volunteer officials would like a partner to attend then additional tickets can be purchased through the WASCC Website and by contacting the Club.
Where: Burswood On Swan, 1 Camfield Drive, Burswood
When: Sunday, 20 November 2022 12.30pm – 5.30pm
Tickets: $75 per person – includes food, soft drinks, beer and wine
If you would like to have a few cheeky bourbon and cokes or something similar we have a $20 spirit ticket which includes 3 house spirit & mixer drinks.
As part of the event we’ll have highlight reels showcasing some of the great action from 2022. Drivers and officials might catch a glimpse of themselves in action!
- Tickets – we will not issue physical tickets. Rather, your name will be at the door and all you and your guests have to do is identify who the booking name is. We will be checking you off at the function entrance and will have the numbers in your party. It’s important to RSVP.
- Venue: Burswood on Swan
- Time: Sunday 20 November 2022. Service will not commence before then.
- Dress: Smart casual at a minimum.
- Parking: There is ample parking at the venue.
- Food: All food is covered in the event price. There will be served canapes initially, followed by an Indian and Mexican Food Stations and a little later cheese, snacks and some sweet treats, Tea and Coffee. Don’t worry – there’ll be plenty of food.
- Drinks: The ticket price includes beer, wine, sparkling and soft drinks. If you purchase a spirits ticket ($20) you can get 3 spirit and mixer drinks from the bar, after that spirits can be purchased at the bar which is an eftpos only at the bar. Spirit tickets need to be purchased with a normal entry ticket. We encourage responsible drinking.
- Presentations: Trophies will be presented to winners by category in three sessions (6-7 categories per session) starting about 1.00 pm.
- Photographer: A photographer will be available to take pictures of you having fun and/or more formal pictures of yourself with trophy and family etc. There will also be a person filming for posterity and live posting to FaceBook.
- Entertainment: A highly talented DJ will play music throughout the day. Then, after the final presentation round (about 4.30pm).
- Conclusion: The function ends at 5.30pm.